Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The inBraga Hostel,located in a recently remodeled 19th century building, maintained most of the original linings, including its stunning wood staircase and paneled windows. With a cozy 6-bed dorm, and two lovely twin rooms (all with individual lockers), the inBraga presents itself as a eco-hostel, with a friendly, warm environment. The inBraga Hostel has the pleasure to give you all the information you need, and help you to get to know the best Braga has to offer, making your stay memorable.
Mixed dorms, with individual lockers, female and male bathrooms, and a wide kitchen area; common dining area, complemented by a cozy garden.
In a privileged location, right in the city's historical center, the inBraga Hostel is close to several restaurants, serving from the most typical Portuguese food to fusion cuisine, and to one of the main night-life spots. It is also in a few minutes distance from all the main sightseeing spots.
One of the rooms has a small balcony turned to the street, and the other two are facing the hostel's garden, and has a view over one of the city's most know museums' garden. Individual lockers available in every room. separate female and male bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi in the entire building. The kitchen is open to every reguest.
inBraga Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>