Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A rustic little heaven in the City of Dreams, goStops Mumbai sits right outside Victoria Terminus! While the Bombay dockyard gives it an endless sea view located some 900 metres away, Nariman Point and Marine Drive, located within a few kilometres walk, add a distinct charm to it.
With The Taj and Gateway of India, in its vicinity, goStops Mumbai also enjoys an internationally renowned neighbourhood. Sandwiched between two of the famous markets of Mumbai, that is, Crawford Market and Colaba Causeway, its super Mumbaiya vibes turn you into a super-duper Mumbaikar! From Versova to Colaba and beyond, every locality in Mumbai has something very unique to offer and this makes Mumbai, the hotspot of the country. Why wait? Get, Set, & goStops!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: Free cancellation 3 days before the arrival.
2. Check-in from 13:00
3. Check out 10:00 AM.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash & credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. Driving License is not valid for check-in at the property.
8. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check-in.
9. All goStops properties follow Green Social Non Ac hours from 1200 hrs to 2000 hrs. Ac will be closed during this time. This is to make sure all the guests can utilize the day by socializing in the AC common area. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>