Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ostello Magliano Sabina is located in Magliano Sabina. Our district is an encouraging model of territorial revaluation. Magliano Sabina rises as an oasis inside the Tiber’s valley, between Lazio andnUmbria areas, and it has always been considered “Sabine’s land gateway”.important cultural and artistic cities like Rome, Florence, Perugia, Rieti, Assisi,nTodi and Spoleto can be easily reached by train and by car. Magliano’s area
offers also a huge variety of DOC wine and organic food products, and is know in all the country by the production of a selected olive oil. In Magliano Sabina there is every kind of service you need to have a relaxing and unique holiday: plenty of cafes, restaurants, groceries stores, farmer markets and chemistries can be reached just walking around the town. Inside the architectural ensemble of the convent is possible to visit the beautiful church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, built in 1800 over the ruins of an ancient
medieval citadel. This church has always been considered one of the most interesting historical sites of Sabina’s land and many important touristic guides suggest to visit it.
Ostello Magliano Sabina offers 13 beautiful rooms. The rooms and the common areas are characterized by a dynamic, youthful and informal atmosphere.
Ostello Magliano Sabina's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 12:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
(This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 08: to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>