Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location in the heart of downtown Toronto is minutes away from the best the city has to offer. Close to all amenities including night life, Cabbage town, College and Dundas Street metro subway stations, CN tower, Dundas Square, Rogers Centre, St. Lawrence Market, trendy Queen street.. and much more!!
Do you want an accommodation that is comfortable, quiet, centrally located, clean and safe? Don't worry, here it is!!
Enjoy a relaxing and charming experience in Toronto with us. Our rooms feature double/full size bed in a comfy private room with shared bathroom.
Available for guests:
Free High Speed WiFi.
Free coffee and tea available all day.
bnbTO Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Check-in is only available by appointment during 3pm to 8pm. Reception is located at 237 Gerrard St East.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards, (no American Express or Maestro).
Taxes not included - 8.00% will be added.
Breakfast not included.
bnbTO does not have a reception. You must let them know your expected arrival time in advance.
Check-in is available from 3pm to 8pm, it must be by appointment only.
Please note that guests booking from Toronto or Greater Toronto Area postal codes are not permitted at this property.
Guests must be at least 18 years old to stay at this property. No children allowed.
Guests must have a valid photo ID and credit card at check in.
No smoking around or inside the property.
The common areas are open from 7 am until 11 pm. Quiet time starts from 11pm to 7am. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>