Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Offering a spectacular view of Himalayan glaciers and the majestic Sissu waterfall, Zostel Sissu is your key to exploring Himachal’s enchanting Lahaul region. A sprawling space decorated with outdoor seating and a field to play volleyball welcome you into the premises. Indoors, spacious private and dorm rooms with balconies make you comfortable for work and rest, while vibrant common rooms keep the fun meter alive with indoor games.
The hostel introduces travelers to plenty of offbeat hikes, newfound adventures, and a culturally rich district that has a rather interesting lifestyle given its weather, history, and location.
- At the time of check-in, all guests are required to present either a negative RT-PCR report not older than 72 hours, or a double-vaccination certificate.
- Well-equipped first-aid and Covid-19 observation kits are available at this hostel in case of a medical emergency.
- This hostel follows universal hygiene guidelines and a strict sanitisation protocol. Moreover, travellers and staff regularly undergo temperature checks to curtail any health lapses.
- While most staff members stay at the hostel itself, outsider staff undergo a strict thermal check and periodic testing regime.
- Travellers are requested to sanitise their bags and any outside materials (parcels, shoes, etc.) while entering the hostel premises.
- Guests are required to pay a 100% advance at the time of checkin itself.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group of more than 8 people. In case of a group of 4 or more, you might be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms. Further, if the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- Children below 18 years of age are not permitted entry/stay at any of our hostels, with or without guardians. Furthermore, we do not recommend our hostels to families.
- Our standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM.
- We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof. No local IDs shall be accepted at the time of check-in
- Guests are not permitted to bring outsiders inside the hostel campus.
- We believe in self-help and do not provide luggage assistance or room services.
- Drugs and any substance abuse is strictly banned inside and around the property.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted in designated areas at the premises. However, the same shall be only as per property's discretion and local laws. Please reach out to the property prior to your arrival to confirm the same.
- The right to admission is reserved.
Important note for winter months and extreme weather conditions:
- Toilet usage: only shared washrooms with running water will be available; warm water can be ordered at fixed timings only.
- Power cuts may hinder your work so kindly carry power banks as well as hard cash.
- It's extremely important to carry layers and clothing that works for -10' and below.
- In extreme snow conditions, please only rely on 4x4 vehicles as your mode of commute. If you're coming by your own 4x4, please carry chains.
- Please make sure to stay in contact with the property while arriving and throughout your stay at Zostel Sissu when you step out, owing to administrative guidelines, impacted travel time and routes, etc.
- Finally, stay warm and hydrated; plan your trip with buffer days; stay updated with weather conditions, and follow all administrative guidelines.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the total amount of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 21:00.
Check out before 10:00 AM.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12 % per room per night
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>