Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When visiting Kuala Lumpur, you'll feel right at home at ZigZag Travellers Home (Formerly known as Marquee Guest Houzz), which offers Clean and Comfortable accommodation and Great Service. Located in the centre of the capital’s hippiest and trendiest district with the touch of the city’s heritage just next to Central Market, our hotel is a place to meet, exchange travel stories and 'do the local' with travellers from all over the world. We have just upgraded our premise since January 2019.
The hotel's strategic location ensures that guests can quickly and easily reach many local points of interest and city's must-see destinations. We are within a 2-minute walk from Pasar Seni LRT / and MRT Train Station, KTM Komuter Train Station, KL HopOn HopOff Stop 17 and the FREE GoKL Bus Station. Also being next to the famous Petaling Street in Chinatown, 7-minute walk to Merdeka Square, 15-minute walk to Little India and KL Sentral Station. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA 1 & KLIA 2) is about a 45-minute drive away.
This Non-Smoking property features rooms equipped with air conditioning, wooden flooring and individual lockers for guests. Rooms come with a shared toilet and shared bathroom offering hot shower facilities. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including FREE WiFi in all rooms, FREE Breakfast, FREE Black Tea and Drinking Water all day long, 24-hour front desk reception, family room, smoking area, games, ample of books for reading and common areas to mingle with other guests. The balcony also has a great unobstructed KL Tower View.
Parking, Luggage Storage, Individual Private Curtains are available at a surcharge. There is a Speedmart 99 Convenience store just below the property. Friendly staff are fluent in English, Tamil, Hindi and Malay. We also try to speak your language 😊
This property has one of the top-rated locations in Kuala Lumpur and also rated for the cleanest and best value in Kuala Lumpur! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
(1) Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance if you are arriving after 1800hrs to ensure your booking does not get cancelled. Take note we can only hold your room until 1800hrs on the day of check in. This can be noted in the Special Request box during booking or by contacting the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please also include a valid phone number so we can Watsapp call you for your confirmation.
(2) A Malaysian Tourism Tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all Foreign Guests including foreign guests with Malaysian Visa or Malaysian Work Permit. For Dorm rooms, a Partial Tourism Tax is collected. This Malaysian Tourism Tax is NOT included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in in CASH. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>