Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The design combines the charming 19th century style of the building with a modern interpretation of art deco. In the rooms you'll find locally produced, fresh furniture and art by local artists. In the common spaces we are enjoying the occasional vintage item, and lots of plants! The entire interior of the building has been built completely new in May 2015, with brand new facilities and comfortable rooms, equipped with air conditioning and heating. We offer a range of different room types, from a basic single room with a shared bathroom, to a luxurious double room with en-suite bathroom and private roof terrace. All rooms include bed linen, towels and shampoo. Just check out the 6 different options to see which room meets your needs and budget.
Zalamera BnB is a sustainable accommodation, using bio fuel and solar energy.
Charge your own battery on the large and sunny common terrace, or have a coffee in our cafe downstairs.
Let us take care of your breakfast, healthy and local, while we tell you all about the many secrets of the city and the beautiful province of Valencia.
Zalamera BnB Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00
Refundable rates: You can cancel the reservation for free until 7 days before the arrival date. If you don't show up you will have to pay the full Price..
Non-refundablerates: The total price of thebookingwill be chargedwhenthebookingismade. In case of cancellation, modificationor no-show, the total price of theroomwill be charged.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>