Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can arrange sightseeing trips at the tour desk, or simply relax in the beautiful garden. Laundry and fax/photocopying services are available for guests’ convenience. Luggage storage is provided at the 24-hour front desk.
The rooms come with bright décor and European-style interiors. Each unit is fitted with wooden flooring and a writing desk. Guests get to choose between staying in lively shared rooms, or in a quite private room.
The hostel’s restaurant Lamour serves simple breakfast and lunch. Alternatively, there are many restaurants at Wushan Night Market, 200 m away.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from 14:00-23.00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No Smoking in whole property.
8. Age restriction: 18+ for dorm.
9. Reception working hours 08:00-23:00.
10. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>