Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just 10 minutes away from the Chichen Itza ruins and 2 minutes away from the Yokdzonot Cenote (sinkhole), guests of the Yucatan Mayan Retreat stay in a quiet and relaxing environment, away from noise, surrounded by the mystical trees and sounds of the Mayan jungle.
The Yucatan Mayan Retreat is for people who want to get away from the big hotels chains and receive personalized services in a private setting.
Guests have the opportunity to interact with the Mayan community, making this experience one of the most unforgettable ones of their lives, especially for vacationers and adventurers who love travelling off the beaten path.
Come and join us to discover the peace and serenity within the Mayan world.
Note: Although most of the sites and facilities are nearby, our staff at the Yucatan Mayan Retreat is always ready and willing to take you where you want to go!
English, French, Portuguese & Spanish spoken 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 야외 수영장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>