Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The house is built using traditional knowledge and technology, so the temperature inside the house remains very favourable. Youth Cultural centre serves as a hub for many cultural and educational activities, giving a perfect platform of meeting and conversing with people from different cultures and background.
The centre also consists of a well stoked library and an art gallery that highlight the rich tangible heritage of Ladakh. We also have a kitchen which the guests can rent to cook their own food. The rent does not include food and must be paid for separately.
I would like to specify that the bathrooms are not attached to the rooms and are on the floor below. There are a total of 2 toilets which are in the style of traditional compost one and there is 1 western toilet cum bathroom.
The guests can also rent the kitchen if they wish to cook their own meal. This will be chargeable at the rate of Rs.100 per day. Though the cost does not include food, the guests can pay separately for the food that they want to be cooked.
Drinking alcohol and smoking in the premises is not allowed.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-19:00.
6. No age restriction. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>