Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Its has a perfect location and it's a safe place
- It's a medium-sized hostel run by its owners that will guarantee you an unique experience
- It offers you all the services and the information that you can get about Belgrade
- It's a hostel designed by and for travelers with a staff that will take care of all your needs
- It's the ideal place to meet both other travelers and colorful locals
- We offer more than accommodation: tours, transfer from airports and shuttle service in region
What do we offer:
- FREE linen and towels
- FREE coffee, tea, sugar all day
- FREE maps, downtown walking tours everyday
- FREE wifi, access to computer
- FREE lockers, padlock and luggage storage
- FREE booking shuttle service door to door in Balkan region
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
No any restriction by the age or nationality.
Payment on arrival by cash only.
YOLOstel Hostel reception is working 24 hours, but to be sure that we are at the place and wait for you, its obligate to notify us about your arrival time. An email or an sms would do. Be sure to do that! This is very important!
Another important thing: Local tax is not included in the price and it is 1,25 euros, per day, per person.
Check in from 11:00 AM till midnight.
Check out from 10:00 AM
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>