Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 2 kinds of accommodation: 2 dormitory rooms with airconditioning (12 & 3 beds respectively) and 3 private rooms (accommodates 2 people, has airconditioning, private balcony with table and chairs). Linens and towels are provided for each guest.
There's a shower and toilet on every floor. Fully equipped kitchen is available for our guests. Wi-Fi is free of charge and covers the whole place.
Free tourist guides/city maps in English, German, Ukrainian and Russian
Free tea/instant coffee/cereals for you in the morning
We can assist you on bus/train/plane/excursion bookings
We will give you recommendations on connections to other cities and countries
Welcome to Chernivtsi! Looking forward to host you!
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
In case of late cancellation or no show the amount of the first night will be charged
Reception hours for November 2021 - 9 am to 10 pm, please let us know if you arrive outside our business hours via phone, email or any messenger.
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>