Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
1. A Clean bed in a nice room with Air-conditioning.
2. All the meals which include a health western breakfast, fried egg with rice/noodle for the simple lunch and a home-cooked family-style Chinese banquet each evening Delicious Dinner.
3. Located in a real neighbourhood with families, at the foot of limestone peaks and within easy walking distance to the city.
4. Advice on how to get around and what to see in this area.
5. Learn Chinese culture, select from: Chinese Cooking, Chinese Tai-chi, Chinese Language, Chinese Brush painting, Chinese Calligraphy.
6. Free internet.
7. Wireless Internet. Access the internet with your own laptop in every room.
There are some people who wants to bring you to the other place to stay when you are arrived Yangshuo by bus or boat, they will say they come from the Yangshuo culture house or they will say the Yangshuo culture house is full and this is the brunch or sister business, please dont trust them. To mention me-the owner of the Yangshuo culture house and its very easy, you only need to have a look at my right hand and there are only four and half finger on my right hand. I never sent anyone if Im not telling you there is someone who will come to pick up you.
What you need to do is that you can just give me a call by yourself when you are arrived in Yangshuo and we will have the free pick up in the Yangshuo city.
You can find the internet-bar very easy if you forgot your booking number or the telephone number of the Yangshuo culture house.
The Yangshuo Culture House is a unique, comfortable, convenient and friendly hostel, making it a hidden gem in Yangshuo. Wei, the owner, is extremely accommodating, and he will organize everything for you, including local tours, evening performances, and even domestic and international travel. His family is just as wonderful as he is, so you really feel at home. The home-cooked food is so far the best Ive had in China!!! YUMMY!
The Yangshou Culture House is a diamond in the rough. It is a unique opportunity to do a homestay with a Chinese family along with other weary travellers. Wei speaks very good English and is very helpful in local tours and booking onward travel plans. In addition to the affordable accommodations which include home cooked Chinese dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you also have the chance to learn about the cooking, the language and even Chinese ink painting and characters. It is very quiet nestled right next the mountain and only a short walk into town. Dont miss this rare opportunity. It thoroughly enriched my visit to China!
My wife and I had the best experience at Yangshou cultural house. We can’t speak highly enough about the owners and the assistance, the fantastic meals and allowing us to be part of their family. When my wife and I think of china we think of the Yangshuo cultural house.
If youre after a home from home this is the only place to stay. A short walk from town the culture house is a taste of real china. Wei the proprietor offers classes and advice by the shed load- not to mention free food which is absolutely delicious. STAY HERE!
Travel service As Below:
Booking Train tickets, Flight tickets, Bus tickets, Boat tickets;
Local tour in the Yangshuo area, Li-River tour, Bike tour, Caves tour.
We are looking forwards to see you in the Yangshuo culture house! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>