Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Yaa’ax Hostel is the place to stay ! It is located in Cenotes activities are offered, as well as tours and many other things for you to enjoy during your stay !
The perfect space designed to be as comfortable as possible taking in mind all the needs you might have during your stay.
Yaa'ax Hostel located just around the corner of about everything, supermarket just crossing the street, a cenote 300 meters away from the property convenience store around the corner, laundry services provided, and the best is yet to come, just going all the way down the road you will get to the white sands of the Mexican Caribbean beaches. We have two mixed dorms with 5 bunk beds in each dorm.
How to get here: on Google maps you can search for Yaa'ax Hotel and Hostel and it will take you right to the front door. includes: - Wifi - Aircon - Towel - Pillow - Free parking space outside premises - Cool spots for pictures
Extra fee: - Bikes for 150 MXN per day - Extra blanket 50 MXN per day
Yaa’ax Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception from 8:00 to 23:00 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>