Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel features a fully equipped self-catering kitchen, a spacious dining area, Wi-Fi access, lockers (locks exclusive), a badminton court, a barbeque site, and camping area. Dormitories, double rooms and group accommodations are available.
YHA Ngong Ping Youth Hostel is about 25-minute stroll from the Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal and about 20-minute away from the Ngong Ping Bus Terminus where you can catch bus 23 to Tung Chung town centre to enjoy a shopping spree at brand name outlet stores, or hop on bus 21 to Tai O, crowned ‘Venice of the Orient’, to see the rare stilt-house community and feel its tranquil and authentic setting. Take an MTR from Tung Chung and in 20 minutes you will be at the Hong Kong Disneyland.
There are street lamps along the road from Ngong Ping bus terminus to the hostel. However please note that lighting will be dimmer around the hostel area as it is surrounded by vegetation. Meanwhile, please bring your own food before going to the hostel as restaurants nearby will close at 6pm.
Guests are kindly requested to book in advance and walk-in may not be accommodated as the hostel does not open all year round. Please note that no deposit refund will be made for all cancellations. Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association reserves the right to charge any hostellers a cancellation fee equivalent to the outstanding payment of the total accommodation fee for any cancellations within 48 hours before check-in date or no show and the hostel will release the rest of booking if no further notice is given by the hosteller.
*YHA membership is required and on-site application is available (HK$150 for one-year membership of Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association). Each single member is entitled to bring a maximum of 3 non-members who are requested to pay the standard rate. Price listed here is member’s rate and only deposit is paid at the time of booking. All hostellers have to settle all outstanding payment upon check-in at the hostel.
Things to Note:
1.YHA membership is required and on-site application is available (HK$150 for one-year membership of Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association). Each single member is entitled to bring a maximum of 3 non-members who are requested to pay the standard rate. Price listed here is members rate and only deposit is paid at the time of booking. All hostellers have to settle all outstanding payment upon check-in at the hostel.
2.Guests are kindly requested to book in advance and walk-in may not be accommodated as the hostel does not open all year round.
3.Check-in time: 15:00-23:00 and check-out time: 07:00-12:00 and the hostel gate is opened in the above time.
4.Children under 5 will not be admitted.
YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel is a licensed Clubs under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>