Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
National Park Backpackers, YHA and Climbing Hall is a popular budget lovers backpackers located right on the doorstep of Tongariro National Park.
With magnificent views of Ruapehu, Tongariro and Ngauruhoe; National Park is an outdoor junkies' paradise.
The Backpackers is built around a challenging indoor climbing hall and has all the facilities one would expect, including transport to and from the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Northern Circuit, 42 Traverse and Whakapapa ski fields when open.
National Park Backpackers and YHA welcomes a wide variety of travellers from all over the world. With our wide range of budget friendly accommodation options, we are able to cater for singles, couples, families and groups.
For those wishing to self-cater we have a well stocked communal kitchen and dining area, whilst our location is handy enough to eat in nearby cafes and pubs. In Summer months our BBQ is available and guests can eat with some of the best views the area has to offer.
We have a TV lounge for guests with a book exchange. WIFI voucher can be purchased at reception or online.
Our shop sells basic grocery items including icecreams, drinks and sunblock. Gear hireage (crampons/axes, boots, jackets etc), back country hut passes and intercity coach tickets are all available.
The guest laundry is open in the afternoon hours as well as a drying room for your wet ski and hiking gear.
If adventure is your style, our knowledgeable, friendly front office staff can help you book transport. Our buses leave daily (weather permitting) for the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Northern Circuit, Whakapapa ski fields, Ruapehu Crater Climb, 42 Traverse and Fishers Track. For water lovers, how about a jetboat ride? Or a canoe trip down the Whanganui River? We can arrange pickup and dropoff from our front door.
And, if you still have energy, why not try our 8m high Indoor Climbing Wall? 55 top climbs graded 10-26 (beginners to advanced). Open daily, either bring your own gear or hire ours. As a guest you receive a discounted rate and if you haven't climbed before, let our staff know and they can 'show you the ropes!'
National Park YHA Backpackers has a wide variety of budget accommodation available:
* Dorm Rooms have a maximum of 10 beds in bunk configurations - these are our most budget conscious option. Bunk rooms are spacious and airy. Bathrooms are communal and single sex. All bed linen is provided.
* Private Rooms cater for 1-3 people in single, double (1xdouble bed), twin (2xsingle beds) or triple (1xdouble bed and 1xsingle bed) configurations. The beds have linen and you can choose to have your own ensuite or share a bathroom.
For larger groups or families please contact us directly.
Campers and Campervans are welcome. We have a dedicated tent site area to the rear of the building.
Bed and Room Movements
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
Due to limited availability at time of booking, multi-share accommodation for two or more guests may be provided in separate rooms. Every endeavour will be made to ensure this does not occur, but should this be necessary you will be advised at check-in.
Parking is onsite and off the street.
We hope to see you soon! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>