Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Xplore staff members are Xperts in helping you plan your adventure in Amsterdam to secure the best Xperience you could have!
Ask them for advice and indicate your preferences to start Xploring the city! :)
- Upon arrival the City Tax of 7% and Tourism Fee of 3 euros per person per night has to be paid, this tax is the same all over Amsterdam.
- Our hostel is a traditional-old-Amsterdam (and especially charming) building that has 4 floors. This means that there are NO elevators and that our stairs are NARROW & STEEP. Please keep this in mind when packing your bags or if you are a person with reduced mobility.
- The rooms are divided in two buildings. Our main building with the reception is at the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 92 and the second building is in the street behind on the Spuistraat 46-b (30 seconds walking distance). Please send a message if you would like to know in which building your room is.
- We have a minimum age limit of 18 years, and a maximum age limit of 35 years! ~ We reserve the right to refuse guests younger or older, even if they made a booking!
- The check-in time is from 15:00 (3PM) till 01:00 (1AM). We are located at the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal number 92 in the heart of Amsterdam. You can reach our reception via a small staircase down.
- The check-out time is from 08:00 (AM) till 10:30 (AM) on your final day. Please check-out on time, our cleaners have a very tight schedule to clean everything which starts from 10:30 AM. If you need to check-out before 08:00 (AM) you have to contact the receptionist on time and ask for more information on the procedure.
- You can use our shared luggage room after you check-out for free until 18:00 (6PM), after that it is 5 euros per bag. Please keep in mind the luggage room it's subject to availability, that means that if it's full we cannot collect your luggage anymore.
- There are no towels included. You can use your own towels or rent them at our reception for 2 euros per towel.
- For the room-key we ask a small deposit of 10 euros in CASH. You will get this money back if you check-out AND bring back the room-key.
- For group bookings, on arrival the whole amount for the group needs to be paid at check-in.
- When you (and your friend(s)/partner) book more than one bed in a dorm, you are NOT 100% guaranteed to be in the same room. Mail us in advance to be sure (email@example.com).
- It is absolutely NOT allowed to smoke in the rooms. Letting the smoke detectors go off can result in a fine of 250 euros.
- Violating one of our House Rules can result to a fine of 250 euros and expulsion of the hostel
- Our house rules may change from time to time. The house rules that are known at the time of arrival apply.
Bookings and cancellations:
* We have a policy of pre-authorizing your credit card as a reservation guarantee method. The hostel does not charge; it is a temporary hold. We do this prior to your arrival date to ensure that the card is still valid and that it has sufficient credit to cover the costs of at least the first night. After check-in we will release the amount pre-authorized on your credit card. This varies on countries and card issuer. Please contact your bank for an advice on handling this.
* Our cancellation policy requires 48-hours advanced notification prior to arrival date. If you cancel too late or if you don't show up we have the right to charge your first night stay and cancel the booking. Cancellations MUST be done via your Hostelworld account. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>