Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tulum is renowned as a center of physical and spiritual vitality, so whether you are looking for a fresh take on a Mexican stay or just a holistic rejuvenation, Xkeken Tulum is the place to be. We are located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the finest landmarks and touristic attractions of the city. With ease, you can commute to the Parque Colonias Huracanes, Parque Nacional Tulum, Zona Arqueológica Tulum and Playa Pescadores.
The rooms available all have private a bathroom and air conditioning. In addition to a private traditional hotel suite, we have the following dormitories: two 6 bed mixed dormitory and two mixed dormitories of 8 beds. The dormitories are spacious and neat with bunk-style sleeping arrangements. The spacious private suite is suited with a queen-size mattress. Xkeken has a bicycle friendly secure courtyard with patio seating, a relaxing lounge or you can enjoy the sun and views of Tulum on the rooftop terrace.
Xkeken Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
In case of late check in or late check out, please inform us in advance to prepare all the details for them.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.00.
The maximum period of stay is 30 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>