Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bathed in this ancient city, Tainan, full of early-times atmosphere, we are not art enthusiasts, we cannot push ourselves to create or produce super high-level cultural works, so we just want to do what we like, what we want, rely on true heart, true feelings, true movement, color, simplicity, nature, and return to real “self” in hearts-----My Childhood.
“My Childhood” design hotel is just like where Peter Pan lives, Neverland, where nobody grows up as adults.
Come to“My Childhood,” think of the warmth at home, remember the utterly fearless dream, take a break in life, to seek the courage you are not afraid of. Invite you to “My Childhood;” here come the most simple happiness, the most real yearing, and the warmest harbor. You can get rid of the life burden and the deep expectation, take off the stern mask, and give yourself a relaxing, cozy trip.
No matter what age you are, welcome to “My Childhood;” return the unchained and unbinded freedom, enjoy the real “Childhood” in your imagination. Everyone has “a little kid” in hearts, where our childhood memory hides; in our life, at every moment, don’t forget—the little “Me” was brave enough to have an adventure around the world! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>