Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The B&B is only 200 metres from a sandy beach at Ardnahinch, and within walking distance of the famous Ballymaloe House and cookery school. The local pubs are very friendly and provide music every weekend.
The bedrooms are extremely comfortable and are equipped with power showers, hairdryers, tea/coffee making facilities, along with TVs. A varied breakfast menu includes Irish and Continental. .
There is a large dining area along with open log fires and central heating to make your stay at White Lodge B&B a comfortable and memorable one.
There are numorous areas for angling.
Other local visitor attractions include the Jameson Whiskey Heritage Centre, Fota Wildlife Park and Gardens, the cliff top walks at Ballycotton and 10 golf courses.
Garryvoe is within one mile and hosts a blue flag beach, a fine hotel and restaurant. Music is on at weekends.
Ballycotton is a pretty fishing village, with numerous pubs that have live music and award winning restaurants. Lighthouse boat trips are available from Ballycotton
Local smoked salmon is available.
TO ENJOY THIS AREA YOU WILL NEED A CAR AS PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS QUITE INFREQUENT ESPECIALLY AT WEEKENDS. WE ARE 28 MILES FROM AIRPORT AND 25 MILES FROM CORK CITY
Unfortunately White Lodge B&B does not have credit card facilities, so the remainder of the booking FEE MUST BE PAID IN CASH ON ARRIVAL. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 세탁 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>