Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The White House is located in Arusha, only 15 minutes walk from Clock tower, where you will find cafes, small shops and more than one bank, where money can be withdrawn all hours of the day. Arusha is a safe area, but of course The White House has strong security so you will be safe during your stay.
We can offer you both single rooms, shared rooms with bunk beds and couples room with a double bed. The rooms are big, and also contain closets or shelves for you to put your clothes on. The toilet facilities in The White House are of European standard, and the showers and toilets are only a few seconds of walk from every room.
White House of Tanzania's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in and Check out at any time.
The kitchen is not to be used by our guests as we provide the three meals everyday. However, special conditions or wishes will of course be considered.
You're not allowed to smoke inside the rooms.
For the safety it's not allowed to leave the house alone at night.
People are not allowed to bring Guests without letting us know.
All the people in the house are advised to buy water instead of drinking from the tab so they will stay healthy and enjoy their stay. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>