Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer two very clean rooms, each furnished with a double bed. A light Persian breakfast is prepared and served every morning to our guests. The use of our kitchen is free. Laundry, cooking, refrigerator, dishes, are all free to use. We have a balcony where you can relax and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee.There is always tea, coffee and dates for you to enjoy.
I am also a Dasht-e Lut desert and city tour guide with 10 years of experience. I am available to recommend and organize desert and city tours for you. I can share my knowledge about Kerman and Iran and other things that you may need.
For further inquiries about our tours, please contact our manager Ms Mina Naeemi
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival at 6pm
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>