Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
WeBase is the biggest community centred hostel and hotel brand and we would like to become a hub that connects world’s young travelers and locals.
WeBase Hiroshima is located in Hiroshima, within less than 1 km of Atomic Bomb Dome and a 12-minute walk of Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.
WeBase Hiroshima provides accommodation with a shared lounge, and free WiFi. The property is set 2 km from Katō Tomosaburō Bronze Statue, 2.1 km from Hiroshima Danbara Shopping Centre and 2.8 km from Hiroshima University Institute of Medical History. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.
Popular points of interest near the hostel include Myoei-ji Temple, Hiroshima City Minami Ward Community Cultural Center and Chosho-in Temple.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 4:00PM to 10:00PM
2. Check-out time: by 11:00AM
3. Reception hour: 24hours
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days (or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 1 days before Arrival Date ：50% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show： 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: YES，over 20 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
※ For security reason, room windows are not allowed to open. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>