Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel provides the dorms which meet your choice. Bathroom and hot shower only available at the shared bathroom on ground floor next to the relaxing area and also on the 1st floor.
The hostel is aware about privacy needed so that personal locker also provide for free, reading light, Free Hi-Speed WIFI, Free Light Breakfast and Free Coffee& Tea & Drinking Water.
The reception counter is at ground floor whereby all guests could contact for scooter rental, transfer ticket & tours service with reasonable price and other information with our friendly staff.
- Wifi with your own device.
- Toast , Butter & Jam,Fruit in seasonal, every morning from 07.00 AM – 10.00 AM (self service )
- Free Coffee , Tea all day long , (self service )
- Drinking water and hot water , please bring your own container to refill
- Shower Gel & Shampoo in every bathroom attach in the dorm.
- Lockers in the dorm (not including pad lock please bring your own)
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: 14:00-21:00
2. Check out Time: till 11:30
3. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
4. At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Light breakfast is offered (toast butter and jam ,tea and coffee,fruit 7.00-10.00 am every day).
6. The property does not allow the persons who are not staying in our hostel to coming up to all area in hostel, if you want to assist your friends or guest , please have the seat outside on the ground floor or Visitor area in front of our hostel. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>