Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Well, if you’re serious about learning how to surf, you should be doing both. A few lessons at Wavesensations is the best investment you could make. It will give you a basis that will prove invaluable in the end. And a surf camp is something that any surfer can benefit from. It offers not just surf lessons, but a chance to be a part of a community, to bond with others and that will help keep the passion for surfing alive. That will solidify all your surfing skills and knowledge. So, book a surf camp whenever you feel the need to be around other people and to learn new things about surfing.
We offer accommodation in Surf House 600 meters from the beach, with terrace overlooking the sea. Choose between a bed on shared rooms or a private room, enjoy a buffet breakfast at our living room. With free WIFI over all the surf house, keep connect and check the next day best spot to surf. After a surf day, enjoy a beautiful sunset from our terrace, or take a yoga session at our yoga dome..
Wavesensations - Sagres Surf House Policies and Conditions:
Reception hours: 8:30 - 12h/ 16:00 - 21h
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>