Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation is accepted only before 14days to checkin date
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are Watamu’s first and only hostel made for backpackers, We offer space for tents as well And budget travellers alike. Our location is based within the small coastal town of Watamu, famous for its pristine sandy beaches and surrounding tropical rain forest. It is truly a tranquil piece of paradise!
Watamu Hostel Backpackers is located down a quiet and green side street. This unique space was once a private house which we have now specifically converted into a hostel!The atmosphere here is relaxing, we are surrounded by trees and have a beautiful outdoor area where you may see local birds and lizards. Outside the hostel is only a 5 minute walk to Watamu Beach which is considered one of Africa’s best beaches and a 10 min walks to the town centre. Here you can find the conveniences of mini-supermarkets, cheap/luxurious places to eat and plenty of unique local shops to explore.
Watamu Hostel Backpackers - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 9 am to 10 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>