Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Walking Bed Budapest Hostel is located right next to the world famous Central Market Hall (which was recently added to the World Heritage List) and only a few minute walk away from the Danube. Váci street (Budapest’s main shopping street) and Ráday street (which is all about restaurants and cafes) can also be reached within minutes. Our location is easily accessible by public transport, so you can quickly and smoothly get to us.
Walking Bed Hostels offers dormitory rooms for the adventurous travelers seeking international friendships. Double rooms, for the lovely couples. Triple rooms for the awesome triplets. Quadruple for the besties. Finally quintuple for adventurous friends. We also have fully equipped kitchen where you can share your favorite recipe with the others, so that you can have an awesome time, even if it is raining.
Walking Bed Budapest Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 10:00
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>