Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Wake Up Hostel Bangkok, there is large common space for relaxing. The toilet and shower room is on every floors of building. Small garden is available on 4th floor. Wake Up also offers free Wi-Fi access in all areas, 24 hours CCTV operation, travel guide and map.
Cleaning, security and making friend is the priority works of Wake Up Hostel Bangkok.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 14:00
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: When you check in, please pay in cash.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Cancellations must be notified directly to the the hostel at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
(2) For any changes to an existing reservation, please contact the hostel directly.
- From Suvarnabhumi Airport, take the Airport rail link to Makkasan station, then changes to Petchaburi MRT subway station to Thailand Cultural Center Station Exit No.4(35BTH)
- From Don Mueang Airport, take the A1 shuttle bus to Chatuchak weekend market and take MRT subway Chatuchak Park station to Thailand Cultural Center Station.Exit No.4
- From Bangkok railway station (Hua lampong)
Take MRT subway from Hua lampong station to Thailand Cultural Center Station Exit No.4
From Thailand cultural center station MRT subway, get off at gate number 4 and turn left to walk along the street. You will pass BigC super center and The Street shopping mall. Then, turn left to Ratchadapisek 7 (Na-Thong) alley and walk around 6-minute, you will find our hostel located on your right hand side (Next to Na-thong fitness center).
From Suvarnabhumi Airport : 250-300 BTH
From Don Mueang Airport : 150-220 BTH 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>