Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our main Restaurant offers international, Italian and local cuisine. Our Pizzeria on the beach serves Authentic Italian Pizza. Our Cassiopea Beach boat is perfect for a Romantic Dinner with an Ocean view. We have a new Playroom with Playstation, DVD's and board games. Tours and Excursion desk, Airport Transfers, Taxi service are all available.
We are located 500m from the rural village of Pwani mchangani, 8km away from Kiwengwa and Matemwe. Right on the beach we are next to Neptune Resort and close to Next Paradise resort in Pwani Mchangani. A short walk from us you will find Ocean Paradise resort, Dream of Zanzibar, Mapenzi and Melia...you will see there Pier from our beach.
We have 3 rooms types for different travellers. Our economy rooms for those on a smaller budget but who don't want to compromise on cleanliness and comfort. Our Safari rooms are perfect for friends or a family of 3.
Our Domino rooms offer more space and comfort. All rooms have Air-conditioning and ceiling fans, safety deposit boxes and mosquito nets.
Waikiki Resort Zanzibar Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Any guests arriving out of hours should notify the property at least 24 hours before.
Payment upon arrival by cash (USD, EUR, TZS), credit cards, debit cards. We accept Visa and Mastercard. There is a 6% surcharge for any card payments made inside the hotel. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception is open until 6pm.
Only registered guests can enter the rooms. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>