Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Based on a qualified volunteering model we team up with our Foundation (FEM: which has been working with afro and indigenous communities in Cartagena for 7 years) to provide technical capacity to the communities who need it the most.
We offer a nice, clean, safe, comfortable and meaningful accommodation experience in a privileged location inside the walled city.
Four things make us unique:
1. Real Social Impact: By staying with us, conscious travelers like you contribute to the financial sustainability of FEM (25% of income and 12% of the hostel's profit are used to support FEM's operation and projects' expansion).
2. Location: Our privileged location in San Diego neighborhood, in the heart of the mystical walled city, allows you to be safe and at a walking distance to every spot in the city.
3. Facilities: Every room is equipped with comfortable beds, A/C, free WiFi and a locker or closet to store your belongings. We currently have:
o 2 shared rooms: where you will meet new friends to explore the city with. One of them accommodates 7 people and has a private bathroom. The other one accommodates 8 people and still has the original walls from 400 years ago, which gives it a magic atmosphere.
o 2 private rooms: where you will enjoy a calm and quiet ambiance with your couple or a friend.
4. Everything you need in the same place:
• Meet: Share a beer with new friends on our patio’s parasols, read a book on our hammocks or have a free coffee on our social room while you meet fellow travelers and volunteers.
• Have fun: Take one of our non-conventional Insider Tours that will allow you to merge with the authentic local culture and explore the unseen Cartagena (#RutaChampetúa, #EnTuSalsa, #DrumSafari, #BazurtoMarketAdventure, #RutaZenú, among others)
• Taste: Cook your meals and store your food at our ample kitchen or delight yourself with caribbean or vegetarian food in one of our neighbor restaurants (conveniently located on our street).
• Shop: Buy one of our local-made souvenirs to support the communities we work with.
• Work: Check your e-mail, attend that Skype call and get your work done at our calm and fresh (A/C equipped) co-working space
• Get involved: Meet FEM’s staff and volunteers! We’ll be glad to show you what we do so you can get involved or spread the word.
Policies & Conditions:
• Check in: from 14:00 to 22:00
• Check out: 11:00
• Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
• Taxes not included: 19% only for Colombian people
• Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
• Child friendly.
• Reception available 24 hours 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>