Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Villa64 is 5 km from the airport, maximum 15 minutes with traffic. Villa64 has a privileged location as it is not noisy ans you will be able to have a good night sleep and also be able to visit main touristic attarctions by walk. We are 1.9km from Malecon 2000.
We have a really nice patio with an open kitchen where you will be able to enjoy our breakfast and have a coffee or a glass of wine. We also have a cable TV, free WIFI in communal zone and rooms and a computer at your disposal.
Villa64 is located in Hurtado 808 entre Tulcán y Carchi. Just behind the Presley Norton museum. Two blocks from Malecón del Salado and the Hurtado street is parallel to 9 de Octubre street.
All rooms have a private bathroom, air conditioning and a closet or hanger for your clothes .Most of them have WiFi access and breakfast is for free for all room categories. Breakfast served daily from 07:30-10:00. For non refundable rate Breakfast $4/person/day
Villa64 Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. This property may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast included for standard rate bookings. For non refundable rate Breakfast $4/person/day 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 케이블 TV
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>