Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
first night 100%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Villatheresa B&B Pisa Centre'. Located in the heart of Tuscany in the charming city of Pisa our guesthouse complete with private English relaxing garden is the ideal choice for your stay in Pisa. Conveniently located in the historical Pisa Centre close to the Railway Station and the airport our guesthouse offers easy access to the entire Tuscany county.
We are proud to announce that we have achieved the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor in 2018 too.
This prestigious award, reserved to only the 10% of the most appreciated in the world on TripAdvisor, is assigned to the structures that consistently receive high scores by TripAdvisor travelers.
Villatheresa B&B is in the San Martino old district of the city, often referred to as the Pisa Historical City Centre and is closed to the Arno River, shopping district, Restaurants,Pizzeria,Pubs and only ten minutes walking to the Leaning Tower. Whether coming to Pisa for business or pleasure our guesthouse is ideal for making your trip a memorable one.
All guestrooms are ensuite and feature a private bathroom. Other in room facilities include electrical fans, a desk, hairdryer,complete bathrobe and a LCD Digital television.Free wi-fi
Breakfast is served daily in the Orangerie and is included in the room rate. It is possible to rent the garden for private party up to thirty peoples or to rent the 'orangerie' up to ten peoples. Please ask for this directly to the Innkeeper ten days before scheduled time. Villa Theresa B&B provides the perfect environment and support.
Villa Theresa B&B offers a wide range of services and care to all who will feel immediately surrounded by jovial and educated at the same time typical of our beautiful country.
All the rooms have own bathroom / toilette 'en suite',Electrical Fans, Desk, Hair Dryer, LCD TV, Mini freezer.
WI-FI available for free
The daily make up room is at 11.00
breakfast is served in orangerie is included in the rate.It is not required a minimum staying. Pets are not admitted. Staying for children up to 3 years old is gratis in the same parents,s room.
Cash, Bancomat, Visa, Master Card admitted
Languages spoken: Italian,English, Spanish
Tours available:To require at least 10 days in advance
10% off at conventional and typical Tuscany cuisine restaurants available.
Expected arrival time is required to get the keys!
Advise If You reach us by car. We have to provide to the permission by Municipal Police for transit and parking in Pisa Historical Centre!.
For any problems please contact us directly -
Credit Card Facilities VISA,MasterCard, Bancomat
Check in time from 2pm to 10pm.
Check out time at 10:30am.
City Tax not included €1.50 per person per night
For the days comprensive in the following periods a minimum stay of three days is required.:
(Estern period): April 19 - April 23
( Worker fest period): May 01 - May 05
(Saint Patron Fest period): June 14 - June 19
(Mid-August perod): August 13 - August 18
( Lucca Comics): October 20 - November 05 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>