Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 7 private double/twin/triple/quadruple rooms and one 6-bed dormitory. We also provide tents with camping mattresses, pillows and sleeping bags.
Villa Poa is truly your home away from home. You will come as a guest and leave as a friend. Our staff is famous for their friendly and welcoming attitude.
We have patio and balcony for guests who want to sit outside in a shade. Or you can sit in the coolness of our large sitting room. Here you can also find our "trust bar" with drinks.
Our garden is green with flowers and with many lounging spots. In the evenings we can light a campfire for you to sit by.
Breakfast is included in prices. We also offer lunch and dinner on advance bookings for 7$/meal. You are welcomed to use all our pots and pans in our communal kitchen if you want to cook your own meals.
If you need to do laundry you can use our washing machine (TZS1000/item, socks TZS500/pair).
Njiro is a peaceful area. Less than 2 minute walk away you'll find a small village with small shops, tailors and local street food.
Nearby you can find e.g. small grocery stores, a shopping complex, well-stocked supermarkets, fruit and vegetable stalls, a movie theater, gym, restaurants, nightclubs and bars.
Villa Poa! Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card (Visa/MasterCard). On credit card payments we charge a 5% service fee.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out time 11:00. If you want to extend your stay kindly contact our staff well in advance to check availability.
Reception: 9AM - 21PM.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>