Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our staff, composed by receptionists, guides and experts, is always at disposal to provide you with the best services you might need or require.
Its strategic location makes it possible to easily reach both the art and historical attractions of the town centre and the beautiful Sienese countryside.
Their discreet elegance will make you feel almost at home, making you forget you are staying in a lodge. Every effort has been done to give you this warm feeling of welcome.
In every room it's possible to connect to the Internet with ADSL through a PC station that will allow you, with a special card to be required at the Reception Desk, to use the computer and to navigate as long as you want, for the whole length of your stay.
The service always includes the usage of the lodge private parking and the morning buffet breakfast. Our affiliated restaurant offers the chance of half board or full board with fish and meat traditional Tuscan cuisine plus pizza at lunch and dinner.
Villa Piccola Siena offers every room with a private bathroom with shower, equipped with every modern comfort, such as satellite TV, air conditioning, telephone, safety box and mini bar.
Please advice about arrival time. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>