Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Fully renovated in 2005, the complex is consisting of two separate buildings and is surrounded by a beautiful garden where our guests can relax at the wooden hammock and enjoy their evenings with a BBQ at a wood burning oven or prepare their meal to the communal kitchen provided.
In 'Villa Mata' pension every single room combines traditional Aegean architecture and modern facilities. Your staying in our renovated rooms and apartments will be memorable and most enjoyable.
Individually controlled Air Conditioning
Private WC/shower with curtain
Balcony with sea and/or garden view
Kitchenette equipped with the proper utensils*
* in studios
For the comfort of our guests, we provide Fax & Internet services and daily cleaning service, while frequent bus and taxi service will give you easy access to and from the village of Ios.
Trying to combine tradition with modern facilities for our visitors, we are certain that in 'Villa Mata' you will find top quality and customer service.
Please note: We have a 3 day cancellation policy 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>