Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A few steps there are supermarkets, banks, restaurants, cafeterias, and bus stops to go to the Malecon 2000, salty Malecon, historic park, botanical garden, city mall, etc.
Villa María has standard rooms with fans, some with clothes rack, others with lockers, another with A/C. We also have a common TV-video room and terrace, board games, and an equipped kitchen you can use. We offer water and fruits. There are also a lot of books you can read about touristic places of the country and the city included Galapagos Islands, with maps, restaurant recommendations, etc.
Villa Maria Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Credit cards are accepted (6% additional)
Check-in from 14:30.
Check out at 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast/Dinner not included - 4.00 USD per person per day.
Reception open 24/7.
The door closes every night at 11:00 pm and opens at 7:00 am. You can send a message If you need to leave early or arrive after 11:00 pm
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>