Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
25 minutes by car from the aforementioned tourist pole, you can get in touch with the beauty and socio-cultural richness of a town constantly bathed in the breeze of the Caribbean Sea. The joy and simplicity of its people are perceived from the friendly treatment of its inhabitants to the colonial architecture that endures over the years.
In addition to its scenic beauty, the geographical position makes Puerto Esperanza an ideal place to explore the north coast and the Levisa and Jutias keys, as well as several tourist centers and hotels.
With the growing tourism boom, this excellent vacation spot has become a must-see for those who prefer direct contact with nature, walks, excursions, and the tranquility of a sea that invites rest and meditation.
We have a large, central house, located on the main avenue with a certain colonial style, surrounded by beautiful gardens, decorated with seafood and pots with ornamental plants.
We rent a double room with private bathroom, and we go from the individual accommodation, to family, because we have two double beds, allowing accommodation from one to four people. We also give the whole house at the disposal of the client privately, which has great comfort, with terrace, kitchen, living room, portal, ranchón (private restaurant), spacious and quiet, private parking, as well as enjoying the breeze of the sea and easy access to the beach. An ideal place to relax, taste delicious Creole foods, fresh seafood and be at home.
We offer excursions inside and outside the town:
Within our locality.
We offer a free tour within the town of Puerto Esperanza, to know its most important attractions and its rich socio-cultural history. There are also guided excursions on nature trails (agrotourism), where the sea, nature and history are combined. Eg: Excursion to Puerto Escondido Mangrove Beach, three percent lake excursion, excursion to the first community of farmers (El Rosario), located by the Revolution in 1961. These activities are carried out by riding horses, horse-drawn cars, or bicycles.
Outside the resort (a few minutes from our house).
Taxi excursion to: The Indian cave, palenque los cimarrones, Viñales national park, agroecological farms and learn about plants, the native products of our province such as tobacco, its (making of cigar), coffee, guayabita rum del Pinar and organic honey. Taxi trip to the beach of Cayo Jutia or Cayo Levisa.
Note: We offer taxi service throughout Cuba.
Villa Mar y Esperanza Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are allowed 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 드라이 클리닝
- 식기 세척기
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>