Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Your home close to the beach. Be a part of this travelers community and enjoy our spacious rooms with Air Condition, private bathrooms and beautiful views of the pool or the ocean!
The house has a big rooftop with a bar that serves cocktails, cold beer, plenty of mezcal and always has a good vibe.
You need space to work out or do Yoga? The rooftop is waiting for you with an amazing ocean view!
There are also many quiet places around the house if you need to do some work while you travel. The shared kitchen is large and has everything you need to prepare meals. Free coffee and breakfast is included seven days a week. We sometimes do dinners with all our guests or prepare a delicious BBQ at the rooftop on Wednesdays. We also are happy to join in on activities like a hike, pass a day at the beach or party .
Villa Bonobo, It's just the perfect place to 'wanna stay forever'.
Villa Bonobo Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged for the full amount of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Card Payments have an extra charge of 4.5%.
Flexible Reception. Please tell us the time of your arrival.
Smoking allowed in certain areas. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>