Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our rooms have private bathrooms, television, private balcony, refrigerator and air conditioning.
The complex offers:
-Main swimming pool
Government tax not include and cost extra 0.50 Euros per night per room you can pay this amount cash on arrival.
This property requires the CVV code from the credit card the booking was made with. If you do not provide the CVV code the property will not confirm your reservation!
15:00 - 23:59 hours
08:00 - 11:00 hours
The common areas of the facility (pool, reception, seating)
used in association with the Hotel Lodos
accessible only at summer.
Please note that the swimming pool is open from the 1st of May until the 31th of October. Please note that the property's public areas (including swimming pool and reception) operate only during the summer months and in cooperation with another property. Due to Covid-19 the pool area will be open daily, from 09:00 to 20:00.
We would like to inform you we can arrange also your transfer service from/to the airport with extra cost of 20 Euros with our partner.
For we can do that we need your flight details after of your booking confirmation.(available from 06:00 - until 23:59 ).
Children and extra beds
Extra bed is not available in our rooms.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Extra bed is not available in our rooms.
Pets are not allowed breakfast is not available transfer is not available.
A few metres from the Villa you can find:
-Tavernas & restaurants
-Tourist travel services
-Car & bike rental services 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>