Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 15 functional equipped fan-cooled rooms with hot shower/private bathroom (no A/C). Located in the north-eastern corner inside the old city square in a quiet side street we are within one of the most colorful backpacker areas of Chiang Mai. In the small lanes nearby you will find nice restaurants, a Thai Food Market, shops, pubs, cafes, live-music venues, bakeries, street food vendors.
Standard Rooms in the backside building come with spring mattresses, private bathrooms, hot showers and western style flush toilets.
All rooms are colourful painted and have at least one window. Blankets, toilet paper and towels are provided and a laundry service (wash & dry) is available at 40 baht/kg. Drinks are cheap (water/softdrinks 10-20 baht, large beers 80 baht. Yo can enjoy them on our small rooftop, overlooking the city with a nice view towards the mountain range of Doi Pui - Doi Suthep National Park.
WiFi is not available.
We invite you to explore and enjoy all the adventures and the beauty that the North of Thailand has to offer- there is always something new to explore & enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
1. CHECK-IN HOURS: 08.00am until 20.00pm (if arriving later please respond to our confirmation email- we will let you know how to proceed)
2. CASH PAYMENT ONLY upon check in at the property (thai baht and euro accepted). NO CREDIT CARD payments possible.
3. Wifi is not available
5.Late check-out until 18pm possible for 50% of the room rate 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>