Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Explore Santa Marta, one of the oldest cities of Latin America through our many local experiences. From diving in the Tayrona Park to cycling around the historic center of Santa Marta, visiting the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, having a day escape to Minca, or just chilling at crystal clear beaches and enjoying the sunset from a sailing boat We'll make sure you enjoy the real Samarian experience while meeting people from all around the world.
Stay in private bedrooms (double rooms, twin rooms, or a special studio suite) or, if you prefer a more laid-back scenario, go for a shared room. Enjoy our free daily activities or approach the front desk and book a tour to experience the local vibe!
Viajero Anta Marta Hostel.
Check-in: 14:00 - 23:00
Check-out: before 11:00
*Note: We have a luggage room at the reception, you may store your personal items in case you arrive before check-in time or leave after check-out time.
*Taxes: Colombian citizens and foreigners with Colombian residency must pay taxes (IVA): 19%. This tax does not appear on the final rate of the reservation.
*All guests must be 18 years or older.
*No pets are allowed.
Cancellation policy: you have up to 48 hours before your arrival to cancel with no cost. If you cancel after that time we will have to charge to your credit card the first night of your reservation.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit or debit card. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
Breakfast is included in private rooms ONLY. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>