Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is located right between the beach and the main avenue where the nightlife happens. This means you are right by the surf during the day and less than a couple of blocks away from the partying at night, without all the noise in case you prefer to rest.
Sleep in a shared dorm (some are for girls only) or if you prefer more privacy, stay in a private room. Wake up, enjoy your free breakfast and go for a picnic in the beach. After a long day of sun and sea-breeze, take a nice shower and kick back at the hostel. Have some drinks by the bar, enjoy the bonfire, game nights, guitar nights, and even live music.
If you want something extra, don't miss the Carnival of La Pedrera, the longest Carnival in the world (during the first months of each year)! If you want a place to gather with friends, have a chill time and enjoy the summer with the locals, La Pedrera is the place for you!
Welcome to the latino traveler community! Don't forget to check out our other hostels in Uruguay: Colonia, Colonia Posada B&B and Montevideo; In Argentina: Buenos Aires and in Colombia: Cali, Cartagena, San Andres Island, Santa Marta, Tayrona, Salento and Medellin. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>