Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vertigo Hostel is 10 minutes by feet from Skanderberg square and main monuments as Opera theather and Ethnographic museum. Is close to Rruga Durresit, and easy to find when you arrive from airport. You'll find everythings you need in the neighborhood (shops ans services). Vertigo Hostel is close to Blloku and Pazari I Ri where you'll find a lot of nice bars to enjoy Tirana's nightlife.
Rooms are quiet and all provided with air conditioning, comfortable beds, curtains, personal light and private lockers. Bathrooms are new, clean and well-equipped. We are providing hair-dryers and towels on request. You’ll find breakfast on the morning in the full-equipped kitchen where you can also cook by yourself. The international staff speaks fluent English, Italian, French, Spanish and Albanian. We know very well albanian culture and opportunities and we’ll be happy to give you advices and tips to discover the capital, find the best places and bars to hang out and help you to organize your trip in the country. Just ask us!
Vertigo Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception times 7:00 - 23:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>