Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation made more than 3 days before arrival will be charged the first night of stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will ask you to pay fully 3 days before your arrival despite it's showed that you should pay 1 week in advance. If you wish to cancel the stay after your payment, we will refund your payment deducted by the first night rate as the cancellation charge. Please note that your deposit charge by Hostelworld is NON-REFUNDABLE. Please kindly contact us if there are further questions or requests.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please note that our property is shared, so our property don't accommodate private party. Thank you.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Venezia Homestay & Garden offers you two types of rooms, a superior room and a dormitory.
The superior rooms are located in 3 bungalows with 2 rooms each, one upstairs and one downstairs. These six superior rooms are all very similar, by the style and the facilities inside, they all have a double bed, air conditioning, private bathroom with hot water, cable TV and all of the superior rooms are facing the swimming pool. Breakfast is not included, but you can ask the front office on the spot to make you breakfast and you can pay extra later on.
In the dormitory you will find 8 bunk beds, air conditioning, one shared bathroom with hot water and all of the beds have their own locker. Breakfast is not included, but you can ask the front office for breakfast on the spot and pay the extra charge later on. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>