Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This first class pension is equiped with a rooftop terrace, overlooking the 5th century castle. This is the place where breakfast and optional dinner is served. At night we can all have a sit and a drink if you would like to.
All the rooms are equiped with private shower and European toilet. Of course you will be applied with hot water 24 hour a day. Every room has got a balcony and you can choose between single and double beds. Most of our rooms also have airconditioning as an option avaılable.
The hotel is equipped with an internet PC, free to use for our guests. There is also a wireless internet connection available that can be used free of charge.
The manager is proud to tell you that this place is recommended by several guidebooks, such as:
* Rough guide
* Le guide de routard
* Lonely Planet
* a non pronouncable Japanese guide book
The manager is always prepared to help, advice and support you during your stay in Selcuk.
Vardar Pension, a place without obligations! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 세탁 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>