Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Inspired by the typical houses of Mendoza with huge galleries and large comfortable environments, a living room with a fireplace and a large kitchen with an island stand out generating a comfortable space where art takes the centre stage of every corner. The house presents unique details such as its tasting room with terrace, a large grill area, swimming pool, solarium and a two-hectare park designed with the concepts of sustainable landscaping with native plants. You may choose among shared rooms or private suites that present an unbeatable view of the park and the Mendoza mountain range.
Located in the heart of the Valley Uco, area of large vineyards and important wineries, Valley House presents a privileged position that allows quick access from Mendoza and find easily any of the wine tourism attractions in the area.
It is intended to relax and to enjoy harmony of landscape, our service combines home warmth with the magnificent setting. It is designed for demanding guests, the service includes regional breakfast, large and very comfortable beds, excellent quality in all its equipment and maid service. We offer free WIFI throughout the whole house and free parking. We can also provide personal tourist advising, traditional dinners and a calendar of scheduled activities to enjoy your stay in our house to the fullest. We wait for you!
Valley House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Exclude Diners. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Reception from 8:00 to 22:00.
No pets 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>