Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
And we implemented the recommended hygiene guidelines to keep us healthy.
A great Local option in Cusco downtown, from backpacker to backpackers, located in a historical colonial house, a quiet place ideal for those who likes good fun, cleanness, security, tourist assistance and the best staff.
If you are looking for a true cultural experience, Enjoy our daily free walking tours, exploring the historic city center and inka temples at the mountains.
Set in a XVIII century building, VIP HOUSE Cusco has common areas full of light and charm where visitors can enjoy the bar, good music, and meet other travelers, free internet and wi-fi, free breakfast, super friendly staff and in house travel agency with excellent tours and prices.
All the dorms and private rooms are kept very clean, a great place to enjoy your mystical experience in Cusco.
Dorms are with reduced capacity
Cancellation policy: 48h.
Minimum Stay: 1 night.
Check in: 12:00h.
Check out: 10:30h.
Credit cards payment 10% Charged.
Paypal and Moneybookers NOT accepted
Taxes included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>