Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come and share your experiences in a friendly atmosphere at Utopy Hostel!
You will stay in an accommodation of a 15-people dormitory where each traveler is independent thanks to our 'box beds' with electrical outlet, individual lamp, shelving, blackout curtains and a locker at disposal.
You have access to our well thought sanitary area where each of our shower has hooks, a shelve and a mirror.
You will be able to enjoy a large cosy living room to read a good book, play board games with your friends, chilling with your laptop with free WIFI or just have a good chat with the other travelers.
The chat is going well but you are starting to be hungry? No worries, we have a fully fitted kitchen with a cooker, a microwave, a boiler, a coffee machine...that you can use to cook your favorite meals! Pots, pans, spatulas, ... everything you need to share your cooking skills!
And do you know the best part of it?
We have big dining tables inside where you can all enjoy the amazing dish you just made!
We also have washing machines at your disposal (with extra fees).
To enjoy a little bit of sun, you just can hang out in the garden to prepare your next activity in the city, and you have so many options!
Lucky you, Utopy is close to the city center. By walk it’s around 15 min! You are not a fan of walking and you didn’t bring your skateboard? Don’t worry you can rent a bike or even take one of the free buses just in front the Hostel and in that case, it only takes 5 min to arrive in the city center. There, you can enjoy the particular architecture of the city with L’Hôtel du Palais, you can enjoy a surf session at la Grande Plage close to the casino or just take a good sun bath.
To eat after a busy day exploring the city, go enjoy some tapas in Port Vieux and then watch the sunset at la Côte des Basques.
You can then hangout at les Halles to have a good time with your friends at a pub and come back to Utopy to enjoy a good night sleep in your comfortable box bed.
For sure you have a lot more options to discover the Basque Country, you can go to la Rhune for a hike or explore Bidart, Guéthary, Saint-Jean de Luz, Hendaye and even in Spain at San Sebastian thank to the region’s buses network.
If you came with your car we have free parking in the area but if not don’t worry we are not far from the train station and the airport so you will always find busses to come and see us or even walking (25 min).
Everything is made for you to enjoy your stay here as much as possible
We can't wait to meet you! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>