Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we accept changes only 10 days before the check in
the group should send the 50% of the total amount 14 days before arrival
We charge 50% of total amount when a noshow happens.
all types of groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Uros Aruma Uro is located 7 km from the center of Puno city , collective boats leave from the main port of Puno in from 9am to 4pm, but if you want to reach our Island Uros Aruma Uro without any delay or setback we invite you to contact us via our website , we have options appropriate to your itinerary .
All the rooms have lake view, all of them are made of totora reeds, colorful beds and you will be surrounded by the sound of the nature. Most nights at Lake Titicaca are starry , you can take advantage of this with a campfire and local drinks, especially learn a much more about the Andean philosophy.
Uros Aruma Uro's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes included. According to the tax laws of the country , Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru ) must pay an additional fee of 18% IVA , unless they have a copy of the immigration card and passport.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 05:00 to 23:00.
Foreign guests visiting for business travelers who require printed invoice will be charged the additional 18 %. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>