Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Urban Camper Hostel you can sleep, eat, drink, party, play and meet new friends in the heart of Copenhagen's coolest neighbourhood, Nørrebro (actually it is the world's coolest neighbourhood according to timeout.com). We are a brand-new, never-seen-before hostel concept that focuses on sustainability, affordability and we have a dream of bringing people from all over together and creating life-lasting friendships and memories.
Come join us in the bar where you can meet both locals and other travellers during our daily Happy Hour and have fun with a game of pool or shuffleboard. Urban Camper Hostel offers a laid-back, green, social atmosphere inspired by the South American jungle and the concrete streets of the city. The hostel is the perfect base for any urban traveller keen to get off the beaten track and explore the real Copenhagen.
We are located just a stone's throw from Nørrebro Metro Station, the perfect link between you and the exciting sights of Copenhagen and connecting you with the international airport and central bus station.
During your stay with us, we provide free WiFi, free linen and towel and a free, simple breakfast.
Urban Camper Copenhagen Hostel - Terms & Conditions
Reception is open 24/7 with staff ready to help you at any time.
Cancellation policies: non-refundable bookings will be charged the same day as booked. Flexible bookings are cancellable until 48 hours prior to arrival. If you fail to show up to your booking without notifying the hostel you will be charged the full amount of the booking and the booking will be cancelled.
Check-in is possible from 15:00. If you will arrive late or after midnight, please let us know via email.
Check-out is at 11:00.
All reservations are charged 48 hours prior to the arrival date
Linen and towel included.
Lockers in tents (bring your own padlock or buy one in the reception)
We do not accept customers younger than 17 years of age. Guests between the age of 17 and 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and only stay in private accommodation.
Non-smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 키카드 사용
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>